- 1:30 PM – Friday, May 27
The Day 1 leaders are making their way back towards McFarland Park. It appears as though things should be really close among the top few teams as the weigh-in unfolds this afternoon. Tune in to see who will win!
- 1:00 PM – Friday, May 27
Live weigh-in will be streamed for free on the Outdoor Action TV app. Download the app here
- 12:00 PM – Friday, May 27
Auburn University just landed back to back six pounders. They estimate their current limit weighs slightly over 23 pounds.
- 11:30 AM – Friday, May 27
The 4th place team of Luke and Robert from the University of Tennessee is culling. The G-Force Conservation Cull System by T-H Marine is a great tool to have to safely cull fish during a tournament.
- 11:10 AM – Friday, May 27
The 2nd place team of Logan and Tucker from Auburn University are continuing to add to their limit.
- 10:45 AM – Friday, May 27
The Day 1 leaders are continuing to build on their limit today. They have approximately 23-24 pounds at the moment.
- 10:20 AM – Friday, May 27
The 3rd place team from Kentucky Christian is reported to have approximately 12-14 pounds. They are fishing shallow cover with frogs and flipping baits.
- 9:40 AM – Friday, May 27
The Day 1 leaders from Wallace State are now culling. They have a reported limit weighing over 20 pounds. That would put their two-day total over 23 pounds if the fish do weigh that much.
- 9:10 AM – Friday, May 27
Today’s weather is setting up for what could be great fish catching conditions. Cloud cover has moved in and a 10 mph wind is blowing across the lake. Several teams have reported catching bass on topwaters, and this additional cloud cover could really help with that bite.
- 8:30 AM – Friday, May 27
- Here is a quick update on two of the teams in the Top 3 entering today:
The 1st place team of Bryar and Clent from Wallace State are now up to 17 pounds.
3rd place pairing of Gunner and Johnson from Kentucky Christian are up to 8-10 pounds with 4 fish.
- 7:55 AM – Friday, May 27
Logan and Tucker from 2nd ranked Auburn University entered today in 2nd place overall after weighing just over 21 pounds on the first day. They are starting to catch keeper fish already this morning!
- 7:45 AM – Friday, May 27
Day 1 leaders Bryar and Clent from Wallace State have already sacked up a limit for roughly 14 pounds.
- 7:15 AM – Friday, May 27
Day 2 of tournament competition is now underway for the 2022 BoatUS Collegiate Bass Fishing Championship presented Bass Pro Shops. Our camera crew members are with the Top 4 teams in the standings to start the day. Stay tuned for more updates!
- 4:55 AM – Friday, May 27
- Good morning from Day 2 of the 2022 BoatUS Collegiate Bass Fishing Championship presented by Bass Pro Shops! Today is Championship Day in college fishing’s longest-running National Championship event! The full field will take off from McFarland Park starting at 6:00 AM, with the first flight being due back in at 2:00 PM later this afternoon. Following the conclusion of weigh-in, we will crown a new National Champion, name the Bass Pro Shops School of the Year presented by Abu Garcia, and award $30,000 in prizes and contingencies. Stay tuned for more updates from Day 2!