San Antonio, TX (March 10, 2020) — One of the most popular collegiate bass fishing events of the year is upon us this week — the Bass Pro Shops Big Bass Bash presented by Berkley which will be held on Kentucky Lake, March 14 & 15. This BIG BASS format offers competing anglers a multitude of opportunities to win BIG prizes for just getting one bite!
Each of the two days of competition will have weigh-in sessions every two hours, which will provide a total of eight times that each angler could possibly weigh-in a big bass! The Association of Collegiate Anglers will award prizes to the Top 10 Big Bass of every weigh-in session, as well as an additional $4,500+ in prizes to the tournament’s Overall Big Bass. With $40,000 in prizes on the line, this highly anticipated event will come with lots of excitement!
Weigh-in sessions are brought to you by our partners:
- Day 1, Session 1 Presented by Wiley X
- Day 1, Session 2 Presented by HydroWave
- Day 1, Session 3 Presented by Bass Pro Shops
- Day 1, Session 4 Presented by Garmin
- Day 2, Session 1 Presented by Abu Garcia
- Day 2, Session 2 Presented by AFTCO
- Day 2, Session 3 Presented by Bass Pro Shops & Abu Garcia
- Day 2, Session 4 Presented by Berkley
In addition to this extensive prize list that pays out to 80 places, there are no tournament fees or membership fees for the anglers.