2019-2020 Student Angler Program
Berkley® and Abu Garcia® are dedicated to the support of high school and college anglers all over the US, which is why we’re excited to introduce the Berkley® & Abu Garcia® Student Angler Program. Both the Berkley® and Abu Garcia®brands were built by generations of anglers with a love of the sport. We recognize the passion for fishing that excites today’s youth anglers and would like to do our part to support high school and college teams all over the US by offering the following to registered teams:
- PRODUCT DISCOUNTS – Participating teams will be placed on a discount program to receive special pricing on the purchase of Abu Garcia and Berkley products for student angler use only.
- PRO MENTORSHIP – The first 100 teams to sign up will be given the opportunity to be mentored by on of the Berkley or Abu Garcia pro anglers.
- DISCOUNTED TEAM JERSEYS – An affordable, discounted price on team jerseys! We’ve partnered with two jersey vendors to offer various designs and styles. Prices will vary slightly based on vendor, design, and style.
- BASS IQ ACCESS – All registered teams will have access to BASS IQ, a “go to” resource for college anglers and coaches. The site offers information on how to start a fishing program, tournament trails, college information, scholarship and award opportunities, career help, tips/tricks, industry news and more.
HOW DO WE SIGN UP?
- Visit www.berkley-fishing.com or www.abugarcia.com to download the signup form.
- COLLEGE – all college teams must sign up using a valid “.edu” emails address. The team captain and/or coach should submit one enrollment form for the entire team.
- Submit the following documents to BAGSAP@newellco.com
- Completed enrollment form
- Tax Exempt certificate (if applicable)
Once submitted please allow up to (7) seven days for processing. Once processed, teams will receive a welcome emails and more information on how to receive their product discount and place orders, order discounted jerseys, fundraising packets, and more. For questions regarding the program please contact BAGSAP@newellco.com.
If you were apart of the program last year, please resign for the 2019-2020 year!