San Antonio, TX (January 29, 2020) – Bass Pro Shops has long been a supporting sponsor of collegiate bass fishing. Bass Pro Shops work hand-in-hand nationwide to provide student anglers with the highest level of tournament competition and rewards. One of Bass Pro Shops’ main initiatives for rewarding tournament anglers is the Bass Pro Shops Fishing Rewards Programs and this year’s program features increased payouts and a variety of other items intended to benefit tournament anglers.
Here is a look at the updated program details:
- • Wear Bass Pro Shops logo a minimum of 4” wide on jersey chest or sleeve
- • Wear Bass Pro Shops logo hat if school regulations do not allow for logos on jerseys
- • Display Bass Pro Shops logo a minimum of 4” wide on boat and tow vehicle
- • National Championship: $2,000 ($1,000 each) Bass Pro Shops gift card for 1st place team if registered in the program or $1,000 ($500 each) Bass Pro Shops gift card to highest finishing team registered in the program.
- • Regional/Qualifying Events: $500 ($250 each) Bass Pro Shops gift card for 1st place team if registered in the program or $250 ($125 each) Bass Pro Shops gift card to highest finishing team registered in the program.
- • Nitro/Tracker: boat owners receive an additional $1,000 ($500 each) Bass Pro Shops gift card for 1st place or $500 ($250 each) Bass Pro Shops gift card for the highest finisher if they fish from their boat and display the Nitro or Tracker logo on their jersey.
- • Ranger Cup University: sign up for Ranger’s college contingency program at https://www.rangercup.com/includes/staticPages/RangerCupUniversity.cfm
- • Carhartt Bassmaster College Series – Regionals and National Championship
- • Collegiate Bass Fishing Championship Series – Events and National Championship
- • FLW College Fishing – Regional qualifying events and National Championship
Find out more details at https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/fishingrewards