BARNETT RESERVOIR RUMBLE
DAY 2 – April 10, 2022
Due to the projected high winds tomorrow for Day 2 of competition, the Association of Collegiate Anglers has made the decision to allow competitors to trailer to launch their boats on the final day of the Barnett Reservoir Rumble.
- All teams must come to Madison Landing tomorrow morning to check-in with ACA staff prior to launching their boats.
- Check-in will start at 5:30 AM.
- After checking in, anglers will then be allowed to drive to any public ramp of their choice and launch their boats. Teams may launch any time after they have checked in.
- Failure to check-in before launching your boat will result in disqualification of their Day 2 weight.
- Each team is allowed to make their first cast at 6:30 AM. Any cast made before 6:30 AM will result in disqualification of their Day 2 weight.
- All lines must be out of the water by 1:30 PM. Failure to have lines out of the water by 1:30 PM will result in disqualification of their Day 2 weight.
- Following the completion of on the water competition, anglers must then return back to Madison Landing and be in line at the bump tanks, with their fish in a weigh-in bag, no later than 3:00 PM. Any team arriving at the tanks after 3:00 PM will result in disqualification of their Day 2 weight.
- All other tournament rules are still in effect and valid for Day 2.
Please contact Kyle Curry, Tournament Director, with any questions: 214-226-4388 (call or text) or firstname.lastname@example.org.