Fish care is a very important part to successful tournament bass fishing. Keeping fish alive during a full day of competition requires a great deal of preparation and awareness by the angler throughout the day. This includes having a sufficient supply of ice to add to the livewells multiple times, as well as G-Juice and non-puncturing cull clips from T-H Marine.
T-H Marine offers a wide array of products to promote conservation and proper fish care by tournament anglers. College anglers are eligible to apply for a discount code to receive 25% off T-H Marine products. Apply for a discount code here.
G-Juice – formerly known as U2 Pro Formula – was developed from over 15 years of research spent in the bait fish, fish transporting, and sportfishing industries. G-Juice is not only a convenient liquid, but also a single phase, full-function water conditioner for use in freshwater and saltwater. G-Juice should be used when conditioning water entering the livewell and in fish transport situations.
- Approved for use with THE OXYGENATOR
- NON-TOXIC to humans, pets, and aquatic life
- Removes nitrites, ammonia, chlorine, chloramines, and heavy metals
- Does not contain ANY salt
- Adds essential electrolytes
- Replaces skin slime coat
- Stops bleeding
Non-puncture cull systems have become the most popular and responsible tool for tournament anglers to use when culling and identifying fish inside of their livewells. These systems help to reduce stress on the fish and does not leave a hole in their mouth like traditional cull systems. The T-H Marine G-Force Conservation Cull System Gen 2 is the premier non-puncture cull system on the market today!
- Simplified Cull Clip
- Stainless Steel Spring Loaded One Hand Operation
- Removable Floats
- Color Coded Line
- Non-penetrating Clip
- Balance beam included
- 6 color-coded buoys
- Allows quicker culling- More fishing time!
- Uses a stronger plastic clip to hold tight around the lip
- Buoy holder for quick and easy storage of each Cull Ball
- Patent Pending Design