Now Accepting Applications
Garmin, in partnership with the ACA, is seeking five (5) active collegiate anglers/teams to fill the Garmin College Team for the 2017-2018 tournament season. Garmin created this sponsorship opportunity for 10 collegiate anglers/teams, last Spring, as they showcase their electronics and give collegiate anglers the chance to be a part of a sponsored team. Garmin is continuing to dive deeper into the college side of freshwater fishing!
Garmin will offer new anglers/teams $1,000 in product and a 45% discount on one order of Garmin Marine electronics. Returning anglers/teams will receive $500 in product and a 45% discount on one order of Garmin Marine electronics. In addition, each collegiate angler/team will receive Garmin swag (hats, shirts, decals) for the season.
The opportunity to apply for one of the 5 available positions will be October 4th through October 18th. The 5 anglers/teams will be chosen October 20th following the deadline.
- College angler must have a boat
- Post twice a month on social media platforms promoting Garmin electronics
- Display Garmin decals on boats and vehicles that will be going to tournaments
- Garmin logo must be visible on college jersey
- Each team must fish a total of three college fishing events during 2018 to include a minimum of one Cabela’s Collegiate Bass Fishing Series events during 2018.
At the end of the 2018 season, Garmin and Wade Middleton will evaluate anglers/teams on performance and execution of requirements. If signed for the following year, the team will receive $500 in product and another order for 45% off.
Garmin Grand Giveaway is still an opportunity with being a part of the Garmin team. If a team wins an event with the contingency of the Garmin Grand, they will receive the $1,000 payout.