SAN ANTONIO, TX (January 6, 2021) – The Association of Collegiate Anglers and Bass Pro Shops Collegiate Bass Fishing Series has updated the current standings in the ongoing Online Tournament. This latest update features a new number one, and several new names inside of the Top 10.
‘Bass Only’ Division Standings:
- Cole Breeden – Drury University, Fish Length: 24.00 in.
- Harbor Lovin – Murray State University, Fish Length: 23.50 in.
- Cole Rankin – Carson-Newman University, Fish Length: 23.10 in.
- Trevor McKinney – McKendree University, Fish Length: 22.75 in.
- Tristan Barrett – McKendree University, Fish Length: 21.80 in.
- Lucas Harrison – University of Kentucky, Fish Length: 21.70 in.
T7. Jake Shelton – University of Arkansas, Fish Length: 21.50 in.
T7. Brenton Godwin – University of Montevallo, Fish Length: 21.50 in.
T9. William LaMotte – University of Arkansas, Fish Length: 21.20 in.
T9. Ewin Minor – Carson-Newman University, Fish Length: 21.20 in.
Cole Breeden from Drury University is the current leader in the Online Tournament. Breeden is a member of the 9th ranked team in the Bass Pro Shops School of the Year presented by Abu Garcia, and won the 2020 AFTCO Collegiate Bass Open on Lake Dardanelle along with fellow teammate Cameron Smith. Over the weekend, he experienced a once in a lifetime type day on the water. Breeden submitted two separate fish that measured 24 inches in length and weighed over 8.50 pounds. During the first fish catch, Breeden exclaims, “That’s my biggest bass ever.” During that same trip, he manages to catch the fish shown in the video below. This fish is currently leading the ACA Online Tournament at 24.00 inches.
The Online Tournament will close on January 10th at 6:00 PM (CST).
Submit a fish catch through the online submission form.