- 4:40 PM – Wednesday, May 25
Members of the 400 angler tournament field are filing into the convention center here in Florence, AL.
- 3:45 PM – Wednesday, May 25
Garmin is also here tonight supporting the anglers. Panoptix LiveScope will be key while scanning the ledges for bass out on Pickwick Lake. The highest finishing Garmin user at the event will earn $500 courtesy of Garmin Tournament Rewards.
- 2:10 PM – Wednesday, May 25
Sunline will be allowing anglers to spool up one reel for free with fishing line. Anglers, be sure to remember to bring a reel so you can get spooled up!
- 1:45 PM – Wednesday, May 25
BoatUS will have a booth tonight at the Angler & Sponsor Banquet. Anglers will also have the opportunity to scan a QR code to download the BoatUS app.
- 12:40 PM – Wednesday, May 25
Power-Pole is on-site supporting college anglers at tonight’s Angler & Sponsor Banquet! Anglers will be able to stop by, say ‘hello,’ and grab some freebies as they visit the booth.
The Overall Big Bass winner at this week’s event will earn a new Power-Pole, and ACA staff will be raffling off a new Power-Pole to one lucky winner from yesterday’s casting contest.
- 12:15 PM – Wednesday, May 25
Trade-in and Trade-Up at the Abu Garcia booth tonight! For the anglers that registered by the deadline, you can bring a functioning used fishing rod to the banquet hall tonight in exchange for a brand new Abu Garcia Veritas PLX casting rod.
Find out more details here
- 12:05 PM – Wednesday, May 25
Set up is well underway at the convention center for tonight’s Angler & Sponsor Banquet. Anglers will be greeted by some of the biggest names and brands in the fishing industry as they arrive for registration and proceed through the banquet hall to get tons of free gear and meet with sponsors! The first anglers will show up starting around 2:30 PM this afternoon!
- 10:20 AM – Wednesday, May 25
Fish care is very important during tournament bass fishing. During this week’s event, the ACA will be providing every team with ice during both days of tournament competition. Along with ice, T-H Marine offers an extensive line of products designed to help teams with fish care. Learn more about those items and find helpful tips at this link
- 9:55 AM – Wednesday, May 25
Pictured here is Cole Breeden from 6th ranked Drury University. Cole caught this quality bass during official practice for the 2022 BoatUS Collegiate Bass Fishing Championship presented by Bass Pro Shops. If a team can catch multiple fish like this on tournament day, they will be sitting in good shape!
- 7:30 AM – Wednesday, May 25
- We’ve reached the final day of official practice for the 2022 BoatUS Collegiate Bass Fishing Championship presented by Bass Pro Shops! Today will consist of practice and the Angler & Sponsor Banquet. As the day progresses we will share further updates from practice, to include fish catch pictures, weather updates, and more, as well as comprehensive coverage from the banquet this evening.