Cold Water Fishing with Gill
Let’s be honest, every angler knows that tournament weather is so unpredictable, so you must be ready at all times. Any one remember this past Cabela’s Collegiate Big Bass Bash, where we woke up to snow – talk about unexpected! For us, and many pro-anglers, Gill is a go-to necessity that can always be found in the boat or in our go-bag. It’s kind of like that American Express slogan – “Don’t leave home without it” – that’s exactly the case with our Gill gear.
Layering is a major-key component to making it through the tournament day. It may not comfort you, but it definitely makes it easier to keep fishing in those harsh conditions. Pro-angler, Russ Lane, gives some basic layering tips using Gill.
- 100% Polyester insulation
- 100gm2 throughout body, sleeves, and collar
- VortexHood Technology that channels air flow through the hood and collar, expelling air pressure through dedicated collar vents making it ideal for high speed.
- High cut thermal collar provides comfort and warmth with cushioned faceguard
- Two-way volume adjustment for improved hood fit
- Retractable outer cuff adjusters with PU inner seals for water-tight comfort
- Two chest pockets with reverse coil YKK zippers
- Two extenal D-ring attachment points
- Deep cargo pockets with secure closure with hand warmer pockets behind
- 2-way YKK zipper protected by double storm guard
- Zippered internal security pocket
- HighVisibillityReflexite reflectives
- Fully lined with hem frainage facility
- External waist volume adjustment
- Adjustable shock cord hem
More from Gill
For more information about the Cabela’s Collegiate Bass Fishing Series, please visit www.CollegiateBassChampionship.com.
Stay up to date and Follow Us!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/collegiatebass/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/collegiatebass
Subscribe to our videos!