ASSOCIATION OF COLLEGIATE ANGLERS
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS AND EVENT SANCTIONING
Interested in hosting your own ACA sanctioned event? Moving forward only active ACA club events will be sanctioned as point’s events so get your clubs signed up today! Make sure you have the insurance coverage and benefits that your club needs by joining the ACA with a low-cost membership AND save money doing it!
Here is how it works: Simply register your College fishing club with the ACA with at least 6 members (or more) in The Bass Federation’s ACA club roster management system. You can follow the link below to register the club and add your members for the cost of only $45.00 per member. Your ACA membership also comes with full TBF national membership and a full year of MLF Outdoors competitor membership! This not only gives your club and your anglers unparalleled insurance coverage but it also provides one-stop shopping and allows you to fish all the best in fishing! Active paid ACA members are paid up and eligible to join their home state federation and fish their local qualifiers all the way to the TBF Adult National Championship. If both members of the winning team at the BoatUS Collegiate National Championship are active ACA members, the TBF will pay their entry fees into their home state federation TBF National Semi-Finals (1 as a boater and 1 as a co-angler). From there, the ACA National Champions can earn their way through local qualification to the Federation Championship and beyond without all the expense.
Here’s a summary of the benefits:
- Only Active ACA club events will be sanctioned as points events.
- Full TBF, ACA, and MLF membership for only $45.
- Opportunity to compete in ACA, TBF, and MLF tournaments with many opportunities to advance!
- TBF will allow all TBF affiliated college members under the ACA Program to join their home state federations ADULT program while they are in college with NO adult national dues upgrade. ($50 normally to fish adult side) State dues may apply.
- Ensure your School Run Tournament by having your club be an ACA Club. This policy covers the Club, its officers, and members in case of a claim during an event that you sanction with your ACA club and run. Insurance Coverage Highlights $1,000,000 GL for ACA club events, comprehensive liability Insurance, $25,000 in excess medical coverage, $10,000 in AD&D event coverage, and more. Check out the Insurance FAQ on the website!
- Get involved with TBF youth programs including “Reel Kids Casting” events and “Student Angler Federation”, which is designed to get students in high schools involved in school fishing clubs.
- Get involved by hosting your own conservation projects.
- Looking for a place to fish after college? Join the largest and oldest grassroots fishing organization in the country. TBF has over 2000 clubs located in 46 States and Canada that provide many opportunities to continue fishing competitively.