In 2017, Garmin is creating a sponsorship opportunity for 10 college anglers/teams. Garmin has made a push in the freshwater market and is now diving deeper into the college side.
Garmin will offer each angler/team $1,000 in product and a 45% discount on one order of Garmin marine electronics. Each college angler/team will receive Garmin swag (hats, shirts, decals) for the season.
The opportunity to apply for a position will be January 2nd through January 28th. The 10 teams will be chosen January 31st following the end deadline.
- College angler/team must have a boat
- Post twice a month on social media platforms promoting Garmin electronics
- Display Garmin decals on boats and vehicles that will be going to tournaments
- Garmin logo must be visible on college jersey
- Each angler/team must fish a total of three college fishing events during 2017 to include a minimum of one Cabela's Collegiate Bass Fishing Series event
At the end of the 2017 season, Garmin and Wade Middleton will evaluate each angler/team on performance and execution of requirements. If renewed for the following year, the angler/team will receive $500 in product and another 45% discount on one order of Garmin marine electronics.
Garmin Grand Giveaway is still an available opportunity for the Garmin angler/team participants. If an angler/team wins an event and qualifies for the Garmin Grand Giveaway they will receive $1,000 payout.
Please send your information (Name/University/Email/Phone Number) to Wade at (College@Carecotv.com) if you are interested.